Friday, October 28, 2011

4 months



Well our babies are now 4 months old and thriving! Wesley now weighs a half a pound more then Talitha and is half an inch longer. They both are now smiling, cooing and starting to laugh at us. Wesley is quite the flirt and Talitha always has a smile for anyone who holds her. They still sleep together and often won't settle down till they are both in the crib together. If someone is holding them they will often fight sleep as much as they can to socialize! Talitha loves sitting in her bumpo. Wesley is still working on holding his head upright for more then 10 seconds. He does have a giant head though so I can't get too worried.
These last four month have been an amazing ride! I have mastered getting to Bible Study Fellowship once a week and enjoy the adult conversation. Other then BSF, I don't get out unless it is a walk to a park near by or church on Sunday when I have Matt to help. Twins are so much fun and so much work. I have to chuckle when people tell me they always wished they had twins. I think if you were to talk with any twin mom she would chuckle as well. It's much more then just an extra baby. And yet that much more joy! I am still amazed that God gave us two sweet babies after so many years. And two babies that resemble their big sister in so many ways. We are very lucky and blessed!
LilliAnne is loving school and has made so many new friends. She comes home with all kinds of new things to tell us! It has bee fun watching her progress at school. She keeps us busy on the weekends and loves her brother and sister so very much! Once again we are very blessed! She is still my favorite hiking partner and we try to go hiking once a week or every other week. We have so much fun finding cool things in the forest to look at and explore!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet post! Yes, I do say I always wanted twins and I know it's A LOT of work. But you're doing a GREAT job!
    Aunt Linda

    ReplyDelete