Sunday, March 3, 2013

Beginning of March

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a free scrapbook design
We had an amazing chance to get outside twice this weekend! Saturday we took everyone to Whatcom Falls for a good long walk, look at fish, and feed the ducks that were not there. We did get Lafeen Donuts as well. We put the twins in the Kelty carriers and I am so encouraged that we will be out on the trails way more this summer! Sunday, LilliAnne and I headed to Lake Padden to find some stamps. We have just recently gotten into letterboxing and it sure makes hiking that much more fun! We get to find cool stamps all over and put them in our special book. LilliAnne and I hiked over 2 miles together enjoying the beautiful forest and letting the dogs get their energy out. Both these outings blessed me, mom, more then words can even describe! I love hiking with LilliAnne and I love watching the twins love being outside as much as they do! I look forward to this spring and summer as it gets warmer and all the cool places we can explore now that the twins can go in backpacks and LilliAnne will hike for longer times as long as the hiking fairy drops her chocolate coins a long the trail!

No comments:

Post a Comment